Wednesday, 17 February 2010

i'm just here to sing along

HELLO I AM IN A HAPPY MOOD :D haha haven't had a really happyHAPPY post in a longlong time so here you go!

Today was debate AGM! New Sec1s hoho. Excitingg! But they all seem to know each other omg. I still remember our AGM was spent playing double-whacko and some other speaking activity. (and I left AGM knowing no more names than I did) RASHVIN IS INSPIRED HAHA. THE MEDITATION THING WAS BRILLIANT XD Then a spar with CatHigh, and semi-dinner with Jiaqi afterwards :D

StMarg's match tomorrow! Am in that curious state of limbo in between excitement and nervousness about our biggest match so far. LET'S GO RAFFLES! (and yeahh I get to miss Chinese 'cause it's Monday timetable tomorrow :DD CHEAP THRILL HAHA)

Who're the awesome people looking through my Picasa? :D Haha I know there's someone going through the RNzonals album 'cause there're always views, and some amazing person's actually gone through the 330 photos of houseprac1 :DD

Everything's all rosy and exciting and wonderful haha :D

No comments: