Back from Bali and waiting for my turn to use the shower/hair to dry!
(^ seems to be half the reason I ever use the computer. and all the reason why I use it at crazy hours)
(timecheck: about 1.30am)
(omg went to go write/do other stuff and I come back here after three hours it's 4am++ now and I smell morning-grass-smell instead of late-night-remaining-heat-smell THIS IS BAD.)
Mostly,
- It was hot
- IT WAS REALLY REALLY HOT.
- The kid siblings were two pains, multiplied
- Wow at bali traffic. Maybe that's why i'm not sleepy now, spent too much time in the car sleeping!
- No seriously the whole trip was more or less shepherding the kids around
- Well we stayed at this place with an outdoor bathroom. Mum loves it, but I think I'll pass next time. Once is more than enough to bathe with a drowning centipede.
- Everything else in photos (if/when)
Before leaving:
- Explored HMV in 313 (conclusion: nothing I'm interested in within my budget) on Tuesday while waiting for Louisa (even half an hour late was not enough!), scrapped Jap buffet plans 'cause neither of us felt like eating lol. A lot of walking around, then we went to Dempsey Hill to help Arv pack the paintings from the MakeAWish exhibition! And got treated to Ben&Jerry's after that hehheh ;D
- Managed to go for weights training on Wednesday after all 'cause it was in the morning! Changed routine, almost I miss benchpresses. Push-presses are a different ball game entirely DD:
ITUNES HAS CHANGED IN THE TIME I'VE BEEN GONE okay time to figure out where everything goes now!
(hahahha decided to post on blogger last 'cause I wanted a timestamp for when I go to sleep xD GONNA BE SO DEAD TOMORROW the plan is movie with family in the morning, then straight to MakeAWish for storeroom packing, and back home to pick up stuff/change/etc. then Lizzi's house for Christmas party!! OKAY YES WE ARE SUPERWOMEN.)
No comments:
Post a Comment