Watched 'The Breakfast Club' over the weekend after reading so many people say it was a 'definitive' movie. It was quite American (and slightly dated) so there were some parts I didn't really agree with, but I still liked it haha :) Also how some of the issues they brought up are actually still very relevant!
No guarantees on the accuracy of every quotation lol but I guess you can get the general gist of them! Realised all the ones I remember are said by the nerdboy HAHA hooray for essayists!
"Will we still be friends on Monday? 'Cause, yknow, I consider all of you my friends now."How hard is it to stay friends amidst all this pressure of everyday life. Is Saturday different from Monday?
Also, how easy it is to make friends.
"Why are you being so nice to me?"This. ^
"Because you're letting me."
I can vouch that the next one is 100% correct because..
![]() |
| loving quotes pages. |
Hahahha found funny ones too >) since it's a comedy after all!
Here is a Pitch Perfect mashup with Don't You Forget About Me (the theme song for Breakfast Club, about 00:53 to 1:52) in the middle. Covers both the movie and the kind of music I've been listening to over the weekend! ;D
Other things:
- Dragged myself out of the house to go to Charmaine's church on Saturday
- Met her cell group mates heh they're so cute and friendly! Don't regret going at all :) lol found basketball buddies for the holidays! :D
- Still isn't gonna convince me to go back regularly though hurhur
- Woke up at 6.30 today, decided I wasn't going for training so I went back to sleep. Woke up again at 7.40 and changed my mind, so I was half an hour late (oops) but still not the latest ;)
- Run at MacRitchie for training wasn't so bad! Mostly 'cause a) I could go at my own pace, and b) it was a pretty short route lol
- Oh but the Northern trail is so bad D: kept thinking I was gonna sprain my ankle going downhill!
- Every time I hear 'time to do core' in RJ I get Very Very Scared O:
- Lepaked with batchmates in the canteen afterwards
- Until it was time to meet Louisa for lunch!
- Ate at Thompson, then we eventually wandered to AMK 'cause she was supposed to have CIP there
- Except it got cancelled or something! So she and Chin went to spend time before their training while I went to MakeAWish to bill credit cards
- Slooooow day today hur took 2.5h instead of my usual speed-1.5h! The office looks so empty with only 4 people gosh.


No comments:
Post a Comment