Achoooooooo I have a cold :( (haha spent yesterday sneezing away so Fiona quickly moved me away from the food and made me host for the day T.T)
SUPER TIRED slept at almost-2am last night 'cause we took so long to close shop, but couldn't sleep past 8am and got out of bed at 8.30am after rolling miserably around for a while. Life sucks man I'm sleep deprived even when I don't have to be T.T
- Was so touched by all the effort the juniors put in for netball farewell, never imagined they'd do so much. Don't really think we deserved it when you compare us to other batches (and we def didn't put in as much for previous farewells) but at any rate RN is definitely in good hands and I'm so glad for them :)
- Waddle farewell was so noisy lol got there two hours late 'cause of Orchard jam + left RN farewell late (as usual) We boast the best Sec4 attendance as far as I can remember! Okay well it's always been 2-3 people, but for us it's 60% instead of 20/30-ish >D
- LesMis movie was good but the musical is honestly incomparable
- I remember on my first couple of days at work I would look out the shop front while serving food and see the insane queue outside, then I would think, 'I'm so glad I'm a runner and not a host, don't have to deal with all the impatient people.' GUESS WHO WAS HOSTING /ALONE/ YESTERDAY? Srsly we only had 4 people outside HAHA that's not even our usual weekday strength xD Really 做到要死 man haha okay our takings weren't too bad even so. Was gonna 发疯 when Minchin said Hongwei was going into the kitchen 'cause they already had 3 people, and excuse me the kitchen is how big vs outside how big?? But by the end of the evening Tong was the only one in the kitchen O:
- Took the usual amount of time to bathe yesterday, but I soaped and shampoo-ed twice! 'Cause.. I HAD TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH. Fiona always makes the guys do it (so glad I'm not a guy hahahah /all/ the guys will have to go whenever they do closing no matter how many guys we have xD) but yesterday there was only Hongwei, then we had four bags and Minchin was closing the cashier, so guess who was left to help? IT'S SUPER STINKY MAN hahahaha we literally ran in, dumped everything and ran out xD
- Thursday's closing was the best ever HAHA somehow we finished everything before 11, so we sat around eating leftover Mac's and talking while waiting for 11pm to clock out xD we also compared against St Marc's Café opposite.
'Eh why they have one bag of trash and we have four?!'
No comments:
Post a Comment