Friday, 7 December 2012

run where lights won't chase us

In the film “The Third Man”, Orson Welles’s character, the rogue Harry Lime, famously says that Italy for 30 years had war, terror and murder under the Borgias but in that time produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance; Switzerland had 500 years of peace and democracy—and produced the cuckoo clock.
Haha >D from The Economist, 'The lottery of life'

Things I have yet to do:
- Send people their individual photos from the art exhibition. (honestly not very high priority except idk how many weeks have passed alr hurhur)
- Go through photos from post-FAM onwards (damn that's a lot)
- Reply x987654321 smses
- Submit hardcopy HP application documents (AND THEY HAVE TO BE IN BY 10DEC D: )
- Cut nails
- Study for SAT. Actually, ANYTHING related to SAT
- Reply emails
- Clean up the room
- Home training
- I'm sure I'll remember more just before/after the deadlines

Things I want to do:
- Watch the x987654321 movies/shows I got in anticipation of post-EYAs
- Go to Punggol end beach to catch a sunset (like I didn't catch enough in Bali LOL)
We drove all the way to Tanah Lot just to catch one
And I made the whole family wait >1h while I walked everywhere
There was also one day my dad and I walked >1h to trespass on some padi fields

- 'Go through Bali photos' is probably somewhere here lol

Things I have time to do:
 - NOTHING

D:

No comments: