Whoah but I'm so tired I could collapse + achesssss from training ystd. Knockout time will definitely be in 50min (at 1am) regardless of whether hair is dry or not - leaving house at 7am tomorrow for training yeowch I want my daily dose of sleep T.T
(Also gonna be rewearing my apron and shirt for tomorrow yucks.)
Whole day sianning around okay idrk I need something Meaningful to do in my life lol quite sick of making small talk with people (because that is all the talk I seem to be able to make, suddenly idk how to make conversation/be a human being??) but sick of talking to myself too sigh what a conundrum.
Desperately in need of some video-game therapy; KID ICARUS AND AC/III AND AC/BROTHERHOOD AND TOV I WILL GIVE YOU THE ATTENTION YOU DESERVE SOON!!
Sighh think I might've lost my RafflesNetball jacket :(((((((((
Things to do tomorrow: (because I will check back!)
- Reply emails~~
- Sms Mylan about going in on Monday (if I do it now and wake her up she'll slap me HAHA)
- Book TCC evenings
- Read through the briefsheet for Saturday's LTAW event (have a feeling I'll have to report in the morning.... T.T)
Not tomorrow:
- ELES (by 24dec but might as well get started)
- Study SAT asffgajfalks
Walking club at Punggol;
![]() |
| Joined them 2h late ('cause I was running errands lol) and they wanted to kill me |
![]() |
| Being lost |
![]() |
| Guess where we ate dinner on the first night. |
![]() |
| Somehow became a mini-childcare centre at Kuta Beach because I was a) in the shade, and b) sitting down with the siblings' toys around me |
![]() |
| Pirate boats are cool stuff manz + IT'S A KITE!! |
![]() |
| Jimbaran Beach is beautiful. Huge expanses of teeny wavelets + a lagoon HAHA was identifying headland/bay |
![]() |
| The sunset is amazing too |
![]() |
| i.e. cat poop |
![]() |
| The MAW office staff! + Gelyn. Heehee they are Funny people ^.^ |
![]() |
| Gelyn's parents were really nice too. Hooray for nice parents! |
![]() |
| Drunk |
![]() |
| On watermelon |
![]() |
| Really like the whole vignette effect; first time I tried using manual mode with flash at my lowest aperture and 1/60 shutter speed |













No comments:
Post a Comment