Have spent what remained of the evening after getting home on Youtube/Tumblr looking at Orlando Bloom as Legolas (and extras for LOTR) HAHA he's so damn good-looking!!
Back from a super long LOTR marathon at Lizzi's house with Lizzi and Mary!
'So who would you rather, Legolas or Aragorn?'
'Aragorn. Legolas is prettier than me!!'
At the end of it we felt like our eyeballs were gonna pop, so we were thinking about whether to watch extras while waiting for the lightning/rain to stop outside
'There'll be Legolas in the trailers.'
'OKAY LET'S GO.'
Quite (very) unrealistic at times, but that was the whole fun of it xD Lizzi couldn't take the super slow pace and all the fantasy terminology, so she kept going back to her handphone. She kept missing stuff 'cause of that, then she would ask us about it later on omg haha Mary and I ended up having to tell her she was missing Legolas do crazy stunts/have Shippy Moments/look sad xD
When we saw him running up the elephant-thing:
'That's gotta count as twenty kills'
WATCH IT.
HOW IS THIS NOT COOL. No stunt double!!
On Sunday I woke up to run!! Got out of the house and started running and everything, except that after I passed the guardhouse, this HUGE bolt of lightning just shot down from the sky right behind Bukit Purmei hill, so I had to turn tail and run to the gym instead xD
Also worked my first shift at Honeymoon Dessert (always for the closing shift until 11pm+, body clock's going to be so out of whack soon!), wlao so annoyed at how they threw me in there without any instructions or wtv, had to learn everything on the job!! D< Was super lost, but stuff got a lot better after dinner lah. Still haven't found out how I'm supposed to be paid though -.-
Nations Cup on Saturday, was surprised to see Jodi there! The games were quite good (esp Namibia vs Sri Lanka, the Namibians are super fast man!!!!) and how the M'sian team is mostly under-20 (wowow), but the whole thing was quite sianned 'cause v few people were there :(
Sighh the MAW Christmas Party is probably cleaning up now! Wish I could've gone T.T (but it's okay LOTR is quite worth it too HAHA and order of priority always goes in who asks me first!) okay it's really time to sleep before I collapse during training tmrw hur.
STILL WAITING FOR MY DAY-AT-HOME!
Love how clear Anna Kendrick's voice is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment