Wednesday, 5 December 2012

it's always a good time

Ohmy it's eleven already where did all the time go?? Sighness so much for sleeping early this holidays hurhur OHWELL activity is always good >)

(Although still freaking out over the fact that I have a job at Honeymoon Dessert (something-甜品 HAHA FREAK IDEK) at VivoCity now and EVERYONE SPEAKS SUPER FAST CHINESE THERE HELLO HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I UNDERSTAND?! The pay is better than CY's bookshop in Toa Payoh (+ closer to home), but I'm not sure if $2/h more (admittedly a lot of money) is worth it when a) working in a restaurant instead of a bookshop (hello bookshop who doesn't want to be around books the whole day!!), and b) everyone around me speaking Chinese THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND at top speed. (usually my solution is nod and pretend I understand HAHA DIE) But okay, NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED!!

Have been at MakeAWish every day helping with logs prep for their Christmas party, all the carrying of boxes is totally making up for lack of weights training, Ms Viv would be proud of me!! And Richelle and Jiajia too since they came with me for Tuesday and today xD Packed 400+ goodie bags today, the office is starting to look more like a warehouse than anything else with all the logs in cardboard boxes all over the place xD

Christmas party at Lizzi's on Monday, was an hour+ late but not the latest xD Spent 2h+ just eating dinner alone 'cause we brought so much food omg hahahha Shauna was saying every time we get together we just eat until we want to die xD think I might've been half-dead at the time after moving boxes the whole day and sleeping at 5am, so all I remember is a lot of camera flashes and watching a too-smooth Brave because it was on blu-ray! Caught the last train and last bus home, love how empty they are although perhaps last is cutting it just a little close >)

Watched Nations Cup today!! :D Heheh Richelle and I left the MAW office at 4+ so we could catch M'sia vs Namibia at 5pm, so we got dinner on the way and found the juniors! Jiajia joined us at 7 for S'pore vs Tanzania, which *should* have been the second-best match this year (the best being finals) but there were super a lot of mistakes!! :( Jiajia was so disappointed she pseudo-complained the entire time, so we were laughing at/with her instead xD Whoohoo excited for finals on Saturday~~

Didn't know Norwegian Recycling did so many mashups hehehhe :D


(Also now I know one foot converts to twelve inches because SAT qotd made me do so )< please let me have the metric system back hahahha
Now I'm reminded that I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DIG OUT TIME TO STUDY damnit hahahahhaha oh dear srsly idek when I'm /not/ busy)

No comments: