Wednesday, 26 December 2012

all i want for christmas is you

Merry (late) Christmas! :D or happy holidays, rather ;)

Ohman Christmas really makes you take notice of how fast time passes :/ srsly I still remember a lot of details from last year's Christmas (which was pretty good! :) and it doesn't feel like so long ago at all D: and other miscellaneous end-of-year details like how I was semi-sulking that I wouldn't get to rubbish around with cousins and cousin's cousins for New Year's Eve 'cause we were going to my mum's friend's instead (and it's happening AGAIN this year sigh)

Training today, always feel very silly when I have to run/Unobtrusively shadow someone just to get through the school gates hahahaha. Followed by being annoyed because my aunt/uncle/cousins made me get a table for /seven/ at some restaurant and wait for half an hour, before finally telling me NO THEY DECIDED TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Paiseh ttm when the people in the restaurant were staring at me as I left. And the 'somewhere else' was near home and the whole ordeal took 2h okay wth I could've gone home, bathed and been there in the same amount of time -.- was very busy stewing in my Righteous Anger and being as antisocial as possible, but not too busy to enjoy the fantastic food >)

Woke up early on Christmas morning to make breakfast with the cousins, we overcooked but oh well the leftovers went to lunch too ;)

In other news:

half the reason why I'm always hungry after work; this was my measly dinner once when i was doing ten hours D: trying new dinner places isn't always the smartest idea
hehehe our makeshift christmas tree ;D and I spent a sunday night wrapping /all/ those presents 'cause mum was busy and no one else in the house goes near the wrapping paper
apparently having my own nametag = i can bring it home! xD
okay i kind of had to buy all my own christmas presents this year (in addition to shopping for the siblings + cousins) IT'S REALLY SAD. no one wanted to shop for /or/ wrap presents for me :'( anyway, SOUTHERN AIR!!!! :DDDD
STARHUB SUCKS am only able to open a very limited number of sites raugh

Also we watched Bolt hehe it's a good movie ^.^

No comments: