Saturday, 15 December 2012

give me a word you can keep

Don't need to sleep tonight lah ARGH literally haven't had time at all this week to have an afternoon nap and catch up on some lost sleep!!

.. This is something I feel I must tell everyone. YKNOW RIGHT when you go eat at restaurants/dessert places, PLEASE LEAVE BY 11pm/10.30 is even better. Like seriously if people keep asking to clear your plate/you have nothing in front of you and it's 11pm++, please leave and lepak where people don't have to clear the table after you!!!! The serving staff will probably only be able to leave half to an hour after you do because closing is such a messy business. Because of that I 放工 at 11.40pm today instead of 11!! And there were still people busy eating/talking hahahah but all of us who extended time quickly zao-ed ASAP 'cause we had to catch last buses/last trains. Felt slightly bad for the people who had to stay behind and 扫地 etc. 'cause it sucks when there are so few people!
(Also yesterday Phyllis(Ho) and her family were eating at Honeymoon Dessert after their dinner lol awkwardmax!! Apparently she works upstairs at B&J's lol)

Dragged myself out of the bed this morning and hour late, but still got to school on time for training! ^.^ Hehheh quite fun, we played 5v7 'cause we were playing against the lowersec kids >) Went for lunch with batchies after that, then split with them to go RJ for floorball clinic while they went to buy uniform!! Lol maybe I should buy mine soon (prob after my paycheck comes in 'cause I asked for December allowance and my parents were like 'but you're earning an income!' D; )

Talked a bit with Cara/Evan/Elaine about quitting/staying with netball, still undecided but swinging towards 'quit'. Recognise also that among the reasons for either decision are pride and thinking that things might be greener on the other side (whether of educational level or sport), but okay will take Vivien's advice. Which is, 'You don't have to decide until next year!'

Omg FEELING THE PAIN OF ACHES idek which training they're from but if they're from weights (like everyone else was complaining this morning) then this is seriously delayed reaction lol. Wanted to die every time I had to pick up something from the floor, maybe this is a sign that I should /stop/ dropping things at work (except it doesn't really matter 'cause we'll be sending it all to the bin/to wash anyway >D) (also I need to remember that fungus and mixed fruits both go with forks along with spoons, and I finally gave the right spoons for taro today!! xD and there are only so many tables you're allowed to put baby chairs with.)

Sigh okay last thing to do tonight before I sleep will be read through the 23-page volunteer briefing sheet!! And find out where in the world Hong Lim CC is omg gotta be there by 7am just shoot me now please.


No comments: