Ms Viv liessssss omg she said if you're aching going around to walk will help, but I wasn't aching when I left then house! Ten hours of standing/walking around later and I just want to die now please I CAN FEEL EVERY MUSCLE FROM MY LOWER BACK DOWN D:
(.. imagine next week I'll have to increase weight for deadlifts again, if nothing else D: please let me keep the bare bar for push presses HAHA the bare bar is my best friend~~)
So forgetful it's chronic hahahha forgot to return my nametag + forgot to get an extra shirt for the third day in a row xD (on another note, there is finally a badge that has my name on it!! xD pasted over 'Lilian' because that's who I was for today >)
Today was a day for Learning New Things!
a) How to use the dishwasher HAHA I never knew all you had to do was press the green button (and stack and rinse whatnot but most of the job is done for you alr pls) okay I never knew washing dishes was such an easy job O: Ttly wouldn't mind being sent to do it HAHA but okay it's quite sian sitting in the kitchen! Apparently no one likes being sent to do dishes lol don't ask me why.
b) How to host! Which is pretty okay haha I think the learning curve isn't as bad as being a runner >) (also I am SO GLAD I didn't start off as host like Zi Xin 'cause srsly you don't get to learn much as host! At least as a runner you're everywhere so you get to pick things up on the way hurhur. Realise now that I was super lucky to get Glad (that's really her name) teaching me everything on my first day haha :)
(Also today was quite funny 'cause we ran out of super a lot of ingredients, and the stocks didn't come in until 9pm-ish! At one point we were out of grass jelly, mango sauce, taro sago, coco-mango sauce, beancurd, sweet potato, mango pudding, papaya with fungus, and durian (and more, but I don't remember now!) Which basically rules out more than half our menu?? And it was my job as host to tell them before they ordered hahahha so some people were like 'So what /do/ you have?!', and others just gave up and said nevermind, tell them when they order xD)
Took (or at least we were supposed to take) Orchard Christmas lights with Jazell yesterday! Lizzi and Chia were supposed to join us too, but they pangsehed us to go overseas/for CmPS egg-scuse me. Met at 4pm to watch Life of Pi but they sold out! :( So we watched Hotel Transylvania instead haha it wasn't a great show but oh well~ Ate at SoupSpoon and in the end we only took photos at Ion and Wheelock because we were too lazy to walk far xD NEVERMIND can still go another day!! Am determined to walk down past Centrepoint and probably to PlazaSing to get the full+proper Orchard Christmas lights >D
THE PIANOOOOOO
One day I will make time to play again hahahaha maybe not this holidays though.
No comments:
Post a Comment