Tuesday, 18 December 2012

you don't know a thing about me

Work always leaves me so dead at the end of the day lol unfortunately hair needs to dry~~ (also today I only had shift until 10pm hooray!! :D)
(truth: hate going to work and the -sian- feeling, but actually being there is okay xD)

Spent the day at MakeAWish yesterday doing admin stuff! Haha I like it enough as an ad-hoc thing, but whoa can't imagine keying in stuff to a screen the whole day manz my eyes will pop! Give me logs and all that saigang shit any day >)

LTAW was pretty okay, quite sian not knowing anyone but after riding in the back of a squashed van and playing with bunny hairbands, all was good ;D Super respect for the people who went on to do other checkpoints after the 10km end, haha after that all I wanted to do was go home and die! xD

Realised recently that I reallyreally don't want next year to start :/ Can I please stay sixteen forever?? Don't even want to turn seventeen lol rn I'm at this fantastic 'doorway' age when I can do anything, and still be young and forgivable (although at work I'm alr considered abit slow for sixteen hur) Like I can work, go around volunteering and getting event photog experience (and asked which uni I attend lol), be a Wish Granter (well, at least Arv would was open to it the last time I asked him! But mm maybe not now)

Have decided that I will no longer say 'no time', because TIME IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT >D (i.e. make time to study for SAT!! hahhaha feel so cheated omg Popular Expo sale was lelong-ing the book for $10 and I paid the full $30/$40 for it and only opened it on Sunday anyway?!?!)


.. think I have this thing for people singing 'la la la' HAHA.

//818th post hehehehe nice number >D

No comments: