What time is it? TIME TO STUDY SAT!!!!
Whoa every day I come home all I want to do is sleep hahahaha lazy pigggggg.
(also the best time to reach home is 8.30! because that's long enough for parents to cool down after dinnertime-fight, and there's still time before bedtime-fight >)
Have been watching so many movies with so many different friends, almost I forgot how fun it is being movie menaces with Louisa! As a general rule I hate people talking to me in the middle of a movie but I guess there are always exceptions hurhur. TODAY WE ACCOMPLISHED AN ACHIEVEMENT hahahahha we were both on time for once!! xD had breakfast and watched The Hobbit (I think LOTR only seemed draggy because I was watching with Lizzi and Mary HAHA), then took half an hour to walk to OC and finally settled on EWF lunch!
Studied for a while at the free table/chair place in Wheelock that Jazell and I found while photowalking Orchard Christmas lights, then went to rg with Yasmine for the kiddies' House GM! Except we were slightly late HAHA we ended up reaching school as people were going home!! The security guard was real nice haha she told us 'welcome back' ^.^ But all was fine because we got to lepak in the GO with the rest of the now-J1s (I guess we're J1s now since 'Sec4' is taken) and talk to teachers ^.^
Watched Life of Pi with the cousins on Wednesday after training! Super last-minute affair 'cause all of us had plans cancelled (at the /last moment/) so we just hopped onto a bus to Vivo to watch a movie xD okay it was pretty weird, but faithful to the book all the same! (Lol I remember when I read it years ago I flipped the last page, put the book down, and I was thinking what the hell?! it's really damn weird hahahah okay then again whaddaya expect from a literature book right)
Oh yeah Jingyi owes me Swensens' lol okay I guess that's some consolation.
Technically I'm gonna 逃工 tmrw 'cause I smsed Fiona about not being able to make it except they called me during The Hobbit (which I refused to interrupt my movie for ehheh) and I didn't call back/they didn't call back so OH WELL >D whatever manz Sunday's gonna be my last day alr!!!! heehee excited not to have to work anymore LOL I think Shirlene would rather take my place than go to school xD
(also QI IS HILARIOUS hahahaha no embedding unfortunately! The premise is
that they ask a question, and you get points for the correct answer or
an ingenious answer, while you lose points if you give an obvious or
wrong answer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1zuAQAhhMI&feature=share&list=CLHrLjJW6ZeiA
'How many moons does the Earth have?'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-dLuu-ErnI&feature=share&list=CLHrLjJW6ZeiA
'What rhymes with purple?'
Next target on the wishlist - WHEN YOU'RE THROUGH THINKING, SAY YES! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment