(yeah lah I've graduated happily. surprisingly. ;D let's leave it at that because I'm awful at writing sentimental stuff hehehhe)
Hahha wth was doing practice questions for SAT ('cause I was procrastinating Chinese), then this mad question came
New word of the day hahahaha nearly chose dilettante 'cause I vaguely remembered it had something to do with talking (well fine so all of them do with the exception of 'pilferer'), but it's actually about pretending to be artsy/deep HAHA.
(and the 'find the error in the sentence' questions are such a pain lol my first instinct is always 'no error' BUT THAT IS EVIDENTLY NOT THE CASE.)
So I went to listen to Merriam Webster's Word of the Day,
'These days, you're most likely to encounter the word 'aliment' as a typo for the word 'ailment'.'Okay idek I'm so lazy to do Chinese. (Kind of a waste 'cause I alr turned the aircon on, to keep out my sister who's shouting into the telephone for three hours and counting since her exams ended today)
Gonna study in school starting next week! (shall wait and see about tomorrow since I'm aching everywhere rn and according to Malini and Richelle it gets worse hahaha) Anybody wanna join me? ;D
Yellowcard has fantastic songs :))

No comments:
Post a Comment