Monday, 19 November 2012

burning like a fuse

Whoa been a week since I last posted here, more from want of time rather than stuff happening. LIVING IN HOPE for the day I don't have to go out/can literally lazy the whole day hurhur. (Also so lazy to blog hehehheh more than half of my awake-time at home is spent lolling around on the bed! Bed is forever my best friend ;D)

At the stage where I cannot decide if I'd rather go out or stay home hahah WHAT A DILEMMA. Srsly sometimes idk if I want to lazy or have fun hahahha BOTH SOUND EQUALLY TEMPTING.

SKIP if you don't like people recounting their lives >) hahahah this shall be an exercise to train out my STM!

Today:
- Set alarm 20min earlier cause I knew I wasn't gonna wake up on the first ring
- Felt like absolute crap getting out of bed T.T
- But in the end was still earlier than Christiane!

- 10km wasn't so bad despite not training, but super slowed down after the halfway point xP
- Marina Bay is absolutely beautiful in the morning.
- End-year goal: be at the Esplanade before 7am in the morning and take a city skyline sunrise :)

- Best buy I made at Popular Expo today: (heehee they were selling A&D books for $10 so TAKE LAH. manz the photographers featured in there are fantastic)



- Black pepper crab at Alexandra Village for dinner! :D

Yesterday:
- Actually.. I cannot remember what I did this whole week hahahha
- Well we (Boh+Richelle+me) went for ED production yesterday! :D loved the script and whole slice-of-life feel hehheh (also Eugenia practically channeling LCM hahahha) (and Sinead!)
'He's happy because he's nice.'
'That's a fallacy. I'm happy but I'm not nice.'
- Far East-ed afterwards 'cause Boh hadn't had her dinner! Srsly the yoghurt place in the basement is forever changing.
- Went home and crashed!

Thursday/Friday:
- FAM!
- Netballers + basketballers = EATING ALL THE FOOD! okay not like they gave very big portions but most people didn't even bother to stay seated to eat lol. Every time a course came suddenly our table would fill up again xD
- Felt so underdressed compared to everyone else hahahhaha oh well save $$ >)
- Didn't bring camera 'cause the battery was flat and charger MIA -.-
- Ended up borrowing Richelle's and sticking my memory card inside! xD
- Also inadvertently made class people wait for me (three mentions on my ljfeed alone hahahha along the lines of 'henghwee took x87654321 freaking long' hahahha SORRY~)

- Could've walked to Plaza Sing afterwards but in the end we took the bus for one stop xD
- Orchard Christmas lights :DD
- Jazell's house to sleep over afterwards!
- Idek what happened k everyone went mad.
- Except for Christiane. 'You mean you don't sleep at a sleepover??' So she promptly curled up in a corner and tried to sleep through everything xD
- Anw everything else is on everyone else's LJs lol why bother repeating!
- Wanted to die when the sun rose but when my phone vibrated from an sms I couldn't sleep anymore!! (knew I should've just left it at 'no alert' T.T)
- Walked around and played in the playground at Henry Park Apartments :D swings are my other best friend >D

- Lizzi and Allison left earlier 'cause they had other stuff on, so it was Jazell+Christiane+me left
- Rolled around on her mattresses the whole time hahahhah
- Played with Jazell's camera/lenses dayum maybe I'll consider getting a 10-22mm for my next lens instead of a fisheye IT'S SO FUN TO USE (+ probably cheaper)

- Was absolutely gone on the way home
- Slept on the bus and apparently there was some emergency route diversion which I couldn't figure why because the uncle was talking and talking and I was just half asleep
- So I got off the bus (it made sense at the time)
- And the was a container-lorry (the 40ft/20ft kind) turned sideways blocking the entire road just before Cendex Centre D:
- Which meant that I HAD TO WALK HOME T.T
- So a walk that usually takes 10ish minutes took me half an hour hahahha just kept dragging one foot in front of the other D;

Wednesday:
- Training in the morning!
- Biggest batch attendance ever for rj training lol 6/9!
- Gym looks so much less intimidating when it's empty hahahha
- CORE WAS AMAZINGLY NOT HARD CORE FOR ONCE
- But still went home to crash for the afternoon after we had lunch xD

Tuesday:
- .. Was almost gonna give up but THEN I FINALLY REMEMBERED :D
- It was Deepavali!
- And World Kindness Day (except I forgot that)
- So Christiane called me at 1+ to ask me if I was on my way yet and I was just 'huh for what??' (more examples of how I never know what's going on in my schedule)
- Thank goodness the event was at Vivo so I was still on time for duty even if I missed the briefing xD
- Also a good thing Christiane's not the kind to whack you when you're being stupid >D
- They had super funny performances! It was mostly getting individual people to go up and talk anything about 'kindness'. The best was Kumar's hahhaha I would quote but it was all situational!

- Not-really-rushed-off afterwards to mum's friend's place for what remained of their gathering/dinner!
- It wasn't actually that great for me 'cause all the kids my age were on school trips or whatnot :(
- Although there was plenty of dessert ^.^

Oops quite late now hahahha okay NO WAY AM I GOING FOR MORNING TRAINING TOMORROW. Afternoon is still another question though hmmmm


No comments: