![]() |
| DAMNIT WHY ALWAYS ME :( |
ANYWAY.
-
- Got stuck at Far East after lunch 'cause of 倾盆大雨! So we walked around looking for Mary's dress STILL haha.
- How I memorise 成语: 应接不暇 is exam-period workload, 纸上谈兵 is fang's physics spa planning,一针见血 is how apt our 成语 is when rubbishing around (well, enough!), 幸灾乐祸 is Mary, 理屈词穷 is what Jazell does often, etc.
- WENT TO SENTOSA WITH CLASSMATES AFTER OLEVELS
- Have no photos because the camera's in China! All with Lizzi ;D
- Sunsets by the beach are the best you can actually feel the temperature dropping :)
- Made people wait for us so long at the boardwalk CAUSE THE WATER WAS SO BLUE it would've been a waste not to appreciate it!
- STAYED DRY TODAY the benefits of carrying a camera :) haha okay but the beach is so gross anyway it doesn't really make a difference once you walk in!
- THE VIDEOS HAD BETTER GO UP
- Photo outing for a Sentosa night anyone?
- Chionged home with Christiane to bathe 'cause I didn't bring my stuff and she didn't want to bathe at Sentosa xD swear the transport in Sentosa moves SO. SLOWLY.
- Met up with the rest for dinner at Sushi Tei!
- Vivo rooftop :)
- Stuff happening at Sentosa at the best 'cause whatever time I leave I'm still the earliest home >D


2 comments:
BLEHHH the WGCTA thing D; why are we so dao mei one D:
太美了 ;D
Post a Comment