Anyway today was a good day! :D
Here have some of the nonsense I was spewing just now, was debating between going to Sentosa or training after Os, because of the obvious pros and cons xD
Benchpresses are the new bane of my life hahahahah I died after seven AND WE HADN'T EVEN STARTED the ACTUAL SETS. So I still had to get through 2x12 and another five more hahahah Felt super guilty 'cause Natalie (who partnered me 'cause this is my first weights training lol) was basically helping me lift the bar every time, once it went down THERE WAS NO COMING BACK UP D:
(apart from that it was.. okay? hahahahha except for core. omg core.)
Felt quite bad while we were doing core 'cause srsly I couldn't keep up at all (That was when ms vivien (vivian?) was telling me to 'Just Do It' but I couldn't move hahahah.) Esp during planks, 'cause I always close my eyes when we used to do core in school 'cause seeing people sink during plank makes me want to sink too, except this time I was the one shaking away and I reallyreally tried to stay up but I kept falling D;
TIME TO TRAIN UP~~
Okay now about graduation!
Kinda liked how everything was haha; it wasn't perfect right from the beginning when we walked in, but that was fine because we never needed to be. No srsly just sitting in the amphi for the last time and having it not-rain was amazing enough hahahah anything else was icing on the cake!
(Hehhehe for the walk-in thing when we're supposed walk to the middle to hi-five the person coming from the other side, so it was just nice that Faith and I met! xD) Also somehow ended up sitting next to Jingyi and Van, deskies-for-the-year, and it felt just like being in class ;D (and just as annoying!!)
(Although while we were singing 'Dedication' and etc. I looked around our amoeba-circle and SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT srsly it was so strange okay hahahahah)
![]() |
| SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. |
After everything our batch went to the netball courts to take our last photos
![]() |
| Every morning, Mr Ganesh says, 'Are you praying to the netball god?' |
(Also apparently someone behind ?Shauna? said 'Hey someone's got a teddy bear attached to their camera' xD)
Just love how every about this photo checks out - balance, colours, everything. (Except for the slightly harsh sunlight but nevermind :) (Sorry I was scrolling through and this just caught my eye lol heehee)
(Yupp you just saw the three best photos from today)
After that it was soaking up the atmosphere of class party at graduation, lunch at TPY Central, and Matriculation Talk. Hahha feel so out-of-place in RJ but okay. The only down thing was the talk hahaha sighh so screwed for next year lah idek.
(Okay and I feel so bad for not writing any letters to juniors hahaha honestly I wasn't expecting to get any???? Then I was actually thinking about writing to them but decided I wasn't close enough to any to write lol. Didn't consider batchies beyond a passing thought 'cause well, writing a letter's like saying goodbye? And I'm refusing to say goodbye when we're all advancing up tgt lol.)
OFF TO SLEEP too tired to edit photos tonight hahahah





No comments:
Post a Comment