Monday, 5 November 2012

this heart will start a riot

HELLO WHAT IS THIS.

It's not a straight line I'll grant you, but is every graph not a line?!?!?

Gosh so tired okay I will set the alarm to eight hours from now (6am) and study from there!
Went to school to study today hahahha Jazell and Mira and Quek ARE ALL SO DISTRACTING. (hpps kids tskkkkkk!)
One more day one more day. Actly HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ALL THAT NECESSARY INFO IN ONE MORE DAY IDEK. So tempting to screw it and get a D7 lol it doesn't even matter since we're confirmed taking AOs -.-

Crashed a bit of morning training when I walked into school, and a bit of afternoon training when I left xD Mannnnnn idk why I only start talking to the juniors when I'm leaving hahahah stupid kid.

Why is everything happening on Wednesday afternoon!!!! :(( Okay on the bright side Thursday is no longer a time-travelling nightmare ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg yes I was so incredibly annoyed with that qn! That was my ultimate last choice D: haha jyjy only 1 more day to freedom:) do well k!

Henghwee said...

HAHA now we know better >D eh you're taking SAT??