Monday, 12 November 2012

chase forever down

FINALLY SUBMITTED HP APPLICATION TODAY WOOHOO FREEDOM~~~~
(time to go buy the SAT study guide hahahha 990+ pages according to Boh T.T)

Taking such a long break from home training was not a good idea hahahah. Took a nap from 8-9, then did the same routine I did three sets of at the beginning of the year.

At the end of one set,
Mum: You look like a drowned rat. Feel like dying yet?
Me: ... Yes.
Mum: Good. Okay, you may continue.

Also recently I was angsting about how after two and a half years of photography, I still am lacking in Really Good Photos :( Like yeah lah they look good, but they aren't Fantastic like the kind you see in galleries or exhibitions or wtv :/

So my dad came home today and we were looking through my updated 'best of' albums since he left, then I asked him how to improve a photo I particularly liked. Still not Fantastic, but also an improvement over a couple of photos I submitted for SYPA :) haven't figured out how to crop it yet, so far nothing seems quite right :/

After thinking for a while, the first thing he said was: '.. There's a reason why you like this photo so much. It's quite hard to improve.'

HAHA FIRST TIME EVER :DDDDD usually he starts off with a laundry list of 'too bright here/bad focus there/distracting things what are you doing'

All will come in good time :) One day I will take+edit a set of Fantastic Photos!

No comments: