WOOHOO 175 成语 in three days, tomorrow imma finish the book at 250!
Everything is an excuse to abandon studying oops :P nciku.com not working, need to pee (realised that running out of toilet paper + being lazy to dig in the cupboard to replace it is a good thing 'cause I'm just too lazy to get up now), time for an apple, etc.
House is completely empty now; dad's in China holidaying with grandfather+aunt+uncle, mum's still at a company dinner, siblings are at my ahma's place and other grandparents are upstairs with the cousins!
Just realised that I forget to set the camera back to JPEG after shooting in RAW+JPEG, hopefully dad is smart enough to switch it back, otherwise even 32GB is not enough for a ten day trip. (considering I forgot to pass him both the transfer cable and spare memory card!)
Sigh finding a part-time job is so hard everyone wants temp workers lol. Probably about time to head down to Vivo to see if there're any 'looking for part-timers / walk-in interview' posters hahhah.
The Chinese plan:
Tomorrow: 75 成语 and all the 言语, plus model essays if there's time
Monday: School, read 耕耘 and model essays, compile
Tuesday: school, read more, print (and sleep early!)
Wednesday morning: MEMORISE EVERYTHING
KILLING TIME UNTIL MUM GETS BACK. Okay not like she doesn't have keys but wtv. Gosh so sleepy, not usually up this late. (Instead nowadays I've been the first to wake up in the house despite not having school hahhah >D)
No comments:
Post a Comment