.. think I've been running for too many trains already HAHA nearly gave the people in the lift a heart attack 'cause I dashed through the doors instead of pressing the button like a normal person xD
Also STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF A LONG RUN TO IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL STAMINA. Gonna go running more often!! Training today actually wasn't bad! Could keep up for the most part (wouldn't go as far as to say 'felt good' HAHA) until it got to street game hahaha that is a different kettle of fish entirely :P at any rate, wasn't dying like during Tnet!
(This was despite the fact that I was reliving the effects of tomyam from lunch throughout training hurhur not exactly the smartest decision I've ever made >)
Met Lizzi for lunch to pass her the camera + 50mm, the first thing she said was 'why do you always look like you just rolled out of bed?'
(Truth of the matter is that if I'm coming from home, that is Usually the case >D heehee loving how low-maintenance hair is after super layering, don't even need to comb unless I wanna tie! ^.^)
Hahahhaha finally met her today, sole DSA for next year! She's so cute lol xD
Have no idea what they're singing half the time (apart from 'this ladder is ours' x87654321) BUT THE SOUND IS FANTASTIC :DD

No comments:
Post a Comment