Went to school today just to go for assembly and study in the canteen while Lizzi and Christiane read their own books. Reached home at 1pm+ but wasted time all the way until dinner lol. Anyway I still managed to do eight essays today, and it really gets better (read: what SAT markers are looking for) with every practice! >)
(also Jingyi showed me a essay that was scored 4 (because I didn't bother reading on after seeing that a full-mark essay was actually very achievable) and it was so incoherent I actually have a chance for 5 even if I write badly HAHA)
Have been going to school for a week, but there are super a lot of people I just don't seem to see around?? Like I was scrolling through gchat 'cause I was bored, and I realised there are classmates/friends I haven't been seeing around at all, even though I know they're in school and we're all going through the same schedule. On the other hand, I see a lot of people in the mornings on the train heh ;D
Actually I want to 趁这个时间 to just talk to people, instead of forever antisocial-ing and studying SAT. Hanging over everything is 'how long more will we get to do this?' Today Mary asked if the yellow tables would be 'our place' for the next two years since we always seem to be congregating there. I actually would really like it to be so. It'd be something familiar, something to hold on to.
Anyway, after Saturday I won't have to touch that huge blue book again!!!! >D
No comments:
Post a Comment