(still I won't let go)
Sometimes I really don't know why my parents trust me on my own so much; today they went to Legoland with the siblings and left me at home to study SAT; I did some and then some of the time I didn't.
(count: 2.5 more written tests, one DVD test and one online test left. also writing practice which I should do over a span of two days. revision days left: 4. well I guess we're somewhat there.)
Cousin asked me over dinner: So have you been studying or multitasking?
He knows me so well.
The English can be so strange at times. Who else will tell you 'John could appreciate Jane's point of view in spite of his cultural limitations'?
(Also some of that not-studying time was spent. uh. watching PotC HAHA. Orlando Bloom still acts like Legolas in PotCBP xD)
![]() |
| "To get off the island, Jack roped himself a couple of sea turtles." |
![]() |
| (I swear he just sits there and /stares/ for a few full seconds HAHA you can almost see his brain gears moving xD) |
![]() |
| ".. what did he use for rope?" |
After so long, I guess they've become comfort music ;D



No comments:
Post a Comment