TIRED LIKE NOBUDDY'S BUSINESS
- Obviously I am not used to coming home after training anymore hahahaha would just plop myself on the bed and die if my hair wasn't wet
- Realised I took for granted the fact that the ball was practically part of my hand; stick feels awkward in compariso. I promise I'm really trying to use both hands but it just doesn't seem to work when someone else wants my ball hahahaha
- Think I got my OG call while I was bathing (sidenote: /everything/ seems to happen while I'm bathing) but I'm too lazy to return it hahahaha stupid phone forever pms OH WELL it's good for saving battery >)
- Excited to get to know all these new people and new groups who will eventually fit into my life somewhere; at the same time, remembering very strong antisocial/hermit inclinations during the holidays so we shall see :)
- Originally switched the computer on just to finish up photog portfolio/transfer files onto the thumbdrive, but that is evidently not all that happened /sigh/
- Cleaning up the room is a HORROR. Still in trauma.
- Caught a coldddddddd. Boohoohoo achoo.
- sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep
GOODNIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment