Replacing last night's post with this one because that one was too pointless!
Relevant things:
- Suddenly I really really missed talking to some people.
- Feeling this huge sense of disconnect from everyone else
- Have not been studying for SATs (what is new~~)
- Remembered that I saw HuaJie at the awards ceremony! And thinking that
she probably took leave to watch her son or something, since she usually
works Saturdays :)
- Went to the grandmother's house to celebrate cousin's+uncle's birthdays!
And I have become an antisocial bug hiding in the grandma's room
sleeping/not-really-studying
Every time I'm about to do something stupid, I always justify it with something like 'my friends/family have already seen me being stupid for xx years, I'm sure adding a few more stupid things to the list won't cause any heart attacks'
Went to see the tieda just now for my knee but can totally tell he thinks nothing's actually wrong with it HAHA oh well shall follow instructions like a good girl for a week anyway~
Also I wasted a lot of time trawling the net for random things, and I thought this was beautiful :)
25 Lives
No comments:
Post a Comment