Thursday, 17 January 2013

but it sure would be prettier with you

HAHA SITTING THROUGH TALKS THE WHOLE DAY = CANNOT TAHAN!!!! Assembly probably ended at 7.50-ish, and by 8am KimGoh and I were just fidgeting away being hungry/wondering when JIP would end D:

(Also I yet to decide if they really did choose everything to present today to impress upon us how the next two years are just gonna be one long paperchase, or if I only feel like that because I was sitting next to Shauna and Judith! Jazell and Mary definitely looked comfortable and untroubled in their corner >)

Went to watch 十二生肖 with Jazell yesterday! Hur I though Jackie Chan's voiceovers during the credits were pretty touching, since this is supposed to be his last movie and all :) After that we got dessert at the Kopitiam, froze over 'cause we got ice kachang/chendol, and retired outside to the water feature to warm up/lepak! Really like how Vivo makes so much effort to incorporate so much free/green space; ground floor there's the water feature, second floor the playground and third floor the pond-lake thing ^.^ different environments for different moods! (Also after a while Jazell checked her phone and realised it was 6.15 when she was supposed to be home by 6, then put her phone back down and continued talking xD)

Tuesday was spent at MakeAWish doing admin stuff with Shauna, but before that I was at the National Library doing SAT! Omg it's such a conducive atmosphere hehe I did 8 sections in less than two hours and scored my highest to date! ^.^ (home is the /worst/ place to practice lol there's 100+ point difference between work done outside and work done at home xD)
Basically Shauna and I spent the whole time rubbishing around on the floor filing stuff and clearing out trash Christmas party nonsense from the store hehheh office saigang is fantastic xD

(Also today during the CIP talk I finally realised what Elliott meant when he was complaining that SMU was the only uni to require CIP hours in 'an activity that impacts society' to graduate! Still quite 佩服 that he's putting in so many other uncounted hours just for the sake of it though :)

.. everytime I end a post I'm reminded that I actually still have x number (2, today) of sections to go to finish an SAT paper a day. Sighhhhh T.T
(but not until after I've replied an email! ^.^ yepp priorities for the day~)

Life in shots from the phone:
finished Kid Icarus: Uprising! still have another boss-rush bonus level but IT DOESN'T COUNT. (plus it's mad tough hurhur)
on my way home from vivo one day and i just liked the concrete on grass :)
cleared my desk and the (invisible) drawer underneath! ^.^ that would be 1/7481927891 of room cleaning done ehehe. lol every year i add a new photo frame from netballers :)
the brother after his first day of school; i srsly don't understand why parents are so onz about p1 orientation haha it's so boring! :P
movies i've watched this holidays! ^.^ from left to right, top to bottom: rise of guardians with family, pitch perfect and ah boys to men with christiane and jazell, hotel transylvania with jazell, wreck-it ralph and life of pi with cousins, sadly-i-lost-the-ticket hobbit with louisa (actually it's prob still with her lol), les mis with classmates and cz12 with jazell! manz that's a lot of money hahahaha this is where part of my salary went D:
mum's colleague treated the whole office to french lunch, so mum decided to pass on the generous spirit and treat me too! xD haha their portions are so small but srsly so filling O:
this was christiane HAHA i don't remember taking a screenshot but i still laughed a second time while scrolling through my gallery xD


sometimes all you need to drown yourself in is some good noise

No comments: