Friday, 25 January 2013

we'll play hide and seek

Stuff went well today :))

- Super relieved for floorball; couldn't shake the feeling of mediocrity throughout the whole trial, but all's well :) (it got to the point I was wondering what I'd do if I ended up CCA-less LOL but even so I still wouldn't have signed up for more trials 'cause I would rather have gone back to netball and begged xD)

- Well, bye netball.

- Rubbishing around during talks, lepaking in the canteen, arguing over whether to go for 'dumb Math' or 'dumber Math', finishing SAT practices in record time including lunch break and distractions, making an obnoxious amount of noise - okay lah JIP's not that bad! (just useless hahahaha)

- Going back to Baz on Saturday to restart gymnastics YESSSS I am excited! :DD hehe apparently they've been doing a lot of new stuff over the December holidays ^.^

- :)


No comments: