Wednesday, 9 January 2013

walking between the raindrops

跟妹妹讲话确实是让人家要吐血。真的不懂到底应该怎么办。

On another note, JIP TIMETABLE SUCKS TTM!!!!!!! Let me go home :((((((((

Spent the last few days around; helped out with office work at MAW the last two days (hooray for great Bugis food!) and went out with Lit classmates + Ms Teng on Monday for what was supposed to be lunch, but somehow dragged until 7+ D: There go my extra buffer days for SAT oops :P

Less-smart things I've done this holidays:
- Went out on a route I don't know, twice the length of what I usually run, with no phone no card and no breakfast. Discovered that running on an empty stomach is only slightly less nauseating than running with stuff in it.
(But hey Telok Blangah Hill is pretty ;D)
- Worked for 11 hours, came home and decided that playing Vesperia with the cousin until 3am while waiting for hair to dry was a good idea. Then woke up for training three hours later.
- .. I think my schedule and lack of SAT studying time is sufficient testimony >)

Also my cousin is a-may-zing HAHA yesterday over dinner he just nonchalantly tossed me a box which had PB2 in it and was like 'oh your christmas + birthday present since you finished KI:U' !! heehee I'll wait the exact month before I open it though ^.^

Ubin tomorrow! Better remember to make the sandwiches hur. + idk what waterpark on Friday okay don't need to study alr lah.

No comments: