WOOHOO last day of work is over!!!! :DD Here's to getting a sane body clock in the coming days >D
Tomorrow will be slack day, apart from lunch with lit classmates it'll just be staying at home catching up on shows (while I'm working is a really good time to leave the computer on for downloading HAHA) and studying SAT ^.^
(also I realise Diner Dash is actually a very good approximation of the work I've been doing this past holidays!! Take orders, serve food, bring people to their seats, clear tables, etc. The only thing they don't show is closing like hello the customers all magically leave at closing time?? Wow.)
Was busy being bored at mum's colleague's house on Saturday (literally sat in a corner and played Kid Icarus HAHA) (on a related note, I've finished the game!!!! :DD heehee striking another item off my holiday bucket list ^.^ also it is a fantastic game whoohoo worth every dollar it's super replayable ;D) Ended up getting dragged to a mahjong table with the mum + colleagues where I got my ass handed to me!! Srsly they play so fast idek what cards are going down HAHA all my throw/keep decisions were made on the fly.
The SAT plan~!
19 days to SAT
15 days necessary to study
(10x1 day per practice SAT, 2 days for writing section and 3 days buffer!)
Heehee my favourite soundtracks from KI: Uprising :D
yeah well I like characters' themes >)
No comments:
Post a Comment