Evidently swearing I would get at least the outlining done by tonight wasn't exactly the smartest move -.- (I think I finished the outlining more than an hour ago but then decided that hey since I was awake anyway why not do more right!)
So far it's about.. a quarter done? Ack that's probably at least good ten hours of work right there, then there's still three quarters more including furniture and all that crap to finish by Sunday D: .. Damnit my art skillz suck can I just shoot myself now.
Also today we went to HortPark as a family and it was a worthwhile trip actually
Since we go there all the time I decided to just bring the 50mm for a change
And it becomes painfully obvious in comparison just how whacked out the zoom is, crapz really gotta take it to the Canon centre :(
Lesson learnt: When your lens starts rattling, don't procrastinate.
(On a sidenote though, the 50mm is beautifully clear and ahh the DoF :')
Yes this is a selection of one person, animal, plant and thing haha :)
(For reference, the kids were feeding the fish. So yes we spent the whole time next to the fish pond)
Also I have decided that one day I will bring a friend and a camera and go walking around the Isle of Skye (even the name is cool hahahhha)
I know photography's a lie alright. Just wanna walk around beautiful country in frigid temperatures and enjoy scenery and rocks again, I believe I am a very rocks-person ;D (if there is a shingle beach on the Isle of Skye my life will be complete ^.^)
Today I ran five rounds and wanted to die (+ fats were wobbling lol gross) oh sighh hahahah time to start training up again this is Unacceptable! D:
Not looking forward to zombiefying tomorrow DD:







No comments:
Post a Comment