Tuesday, 10 July 2012

pour a little salt we were never here

This guy is a fantastic writer!! Luxi lent me the book and sequel hehehh I cannot imagine why he isn't more well known goshhhhh.

So much for a good life after Bio is over hahahhaha oh sighh
Only now have I realised how much crap I'm in when Swimathon lists are due in a day and some D: Scrolling through fbchat and actly I have no idea who's a Waddlian and who's not oops hahahaha
Since my phone's not pissing on me anymore the internet decided it would take a turn D; heavens my phone hotspot is faster gosh
And there's still Chinese CBA on Thursday oh these everlasting exams

Also I have been hiding in my sister's room these last few days to escape from the noise and dust of renovations all over the house, though my newly-unbelievably smooth windows almost make up for it ^.^ (Also only today did I get smart and realise that I should probably just go home later to avoid all the random people walking around lol)


I cannot believe that she's only just-turned-16 okay wowz. (so much better than Jason Mraz can haha /shot/)

No comments: