Friday, 27 July 2012

on sneezing

Today I came out of the pool sneezing like nobody's business, so naturally I hid in my little not-so-quiet corner of the lift lobby sneezing every two seconds while everyone else kept quiet and stayed well clear of me.

Which would've been perfectly fine right, except in order to get home I needed to take the lift! Was trying for a very long twelve floors to hold my sneeze cause there the lift was super crowded, and on top of that there was some overpowering flowery perfume smell which only made me want to sneeze even more, so my nose kept twitching and I wanted to die throughout the entire ride, further exarcerbated by the fact that the lift was stopping at every. damn. level. D:

All would've gone well, except that just before the lift doors opened to the twelfth floor, I couldn't take it and sneezed damn loud in the middle of the silent lift, and had to quickly shuffle out in my squeaky slippers while everyone else glared at me for sneezing my germs into their faces :(

No comments: