Sunday, 8 July 2012

do you hear that, love? they're playing our song

And when in the world is due course?? -.-

Lol participating in photog IHG for the first time in my life even though the theme is.. not exactly subtle D:
Well in all honestly I don't particularly love it for its artistic value but it reminds me of good things :))

Also I think that the photos in today's Olympic feature (Straits Times, if I'm not wrong?) are absolutely beautiful, but the dress code is absolutely ridiculous. Really, a dress while carrying a canoe or jumping a hurdle/dress shirt and (bow)tie while sailing??
At first I thought it was a feature on performing arts when I saw the shooter's photo, then I looked a second time and was like wtf that's a rifle not a violin D:


the badminton and gym ones are nice though :D

//crap i don't think i can find my swimcert now if i tried hahahahah hownow~

No comments: