Thursday, 19 July 2012

do if i said it tonight?

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
hm.
anyway,

Heehee I think it has damn cute lyrics xD

Which also brings me to Love and First Light okay it is such a terrible song it doesn't even deserve to be embedded here :( (I don't really like the logo either but at least it's Passable)
I love Olivia Ong's music but really this NDP song sounds like an old old non-inspirational Disney song :(((( what happened to songs like Heartbeat gosh.

Tomorrow: Swimathon!!!! First time I'm so excited actually hahahaha being a SportIC is a great thing xD But apparent having a craving for salty things = period coming soon and I've been craving lor mee and katong laksa and char kway teow and all that crap SO HOW HAHAHAHA

Total wastetime.com today, baked cookies for 2 hours because I was stubborn and didn't want to clean up the machine-thingo which would've let me finish in half an hour instead (y'all better like them tomorrow okay THEY ARE MADE WITH LOVE AND LOST SLEEP) and experimented with food colouring lolol I have a feeling the blue and green cookies will go untouched xD

.. okay I was supposed to go fill in my testimonial AFAP but somehow I ended up here obviously that is Not Too Smart.

No comments: