The school timetable is screwed okay what is the point of putting Bio, Math and Geog all together???? After this the only subject that I actually have to hardcore for is Chem -.-
(Well okay I'll probably change my mind when I'm studying for SS or memorising Lit or other such shit but no srsly Bio is the heaviest and you want me to take a Math paper too?? D; )
Listening to the newest Jason Mraz album though and everything is love ;D
(still heartbroken that I couldn't go for his concert T.T)
But anyway, bought his album for S$10 on iTunes since the music store finally opened here ^.^ scary shiz how easy it is to spend money there omg.
As relieved as I am that I escaped structured studies by a hair, (extremely, considering how my projected GPA jumped by 0.3 in the span of three days O: ) PROCRASTINATING NEEDS TO STOP.
Also SYPA prize presentation is on the 31 July but I didn't even get through second round of judging can I just hide in my depressive corner now :( not to mention it is forever raining during PE and don't ask me how that links but fatsssssssss.
Sec4 is no fun at all :(((((
No comments:
Post a Comment