After today I think I can the totally be queen-of-the-last-second, el desperado, and hated-by-electronics, all in one. Only just finished bathing even though I got home comparatively early thanks to submitting Swimathon entries (and I'm the last haha oh sigh), spent more time in Sec1 classes today than the previous three years combined, and had my phone stopped giving me me messages and the internet die throughout the house D; Okay overall Swimathon was quite a headache cause I hate making the effort to chase people and getting nothing back it is like a double waste of energy -.-
ON THE OTHER HAND there is definitely satisfaction at the doubling of signups in sucha short time, not (over)filling up modified water-polo and biathlon woohoo ;D And there are things that're always worth it like our plan to do the 25m kickboard event hurhur we shall be as little children >D
(Truth be told, I'd rather complain about having too many things to do and too little time, rather than nothing to do ;)
On another note, seriously never want to sit in another English lesson under jgoh ever again it is absolutely painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment