Totally not made for midnights goshhhh first thing imma do when I go home is crash D:
At any rate listening compre is over and the music they were playing on 92.4fm before the actual thing started failed to put me to sleep so all is well ;D
To Do:
- still haven't even finishedk background for litpt set cry
- script is a headache that I'm not supposed to have why oh why
- go to lee Kong chian for sspt
- start listening to national day rallies
- memorise for 报章报道 and 论据
- start studying for math1 now sighh failing math 1 isn't exactly an option now.
- memories structure for chem spa planning
To finish by the end of the weekend.
Okay actually that's quite doable. Right??
Such an academic mugger sighh this is quite depressing already I bore myself.
Obviously I need to go find myself a good katong laksa stall near home and eat at ThaiExpress again mm good food solves all troubles ^.^
At any rate listening compre is over and the music they were playing on 92.4fm before the actual thing started failed to put me to sleep so all is well ;D
To Do:
- still haven't even finishedk background for litpt set cry
- script is a headache that I'm not supposed to have why oh why
- go to lee Kong chian for sspt
- start listening to national day rallies
- memorise for 报章报道 and 论据
- start studying for math1 now sighh failing math 1 isn't exactly an option now.
- memories structure for chem spa planning
To finish by the end of the weekend.
Okay actually that's quite doable. Right??
Such an academic mugger sighh this is quite depressing already I bore myself.
Obviously I need to go find myself a good katong laksa stall near home and eat at ThaiExpress again mm good food solves all troubles ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment