Tuesday, 24 July 2012

kill the limbo

//Shit this is so cool I had to put it at the top hahahhaha

that is a real grand piano on a canyon-plains-mountaintop-thing and the african percussion is just so fantastic asdhuifhewkj

Gah bloody printer keeps picking up two pieces of paper at a time and ruining my Genius Save The Earth Double-Sided Printing Plan no wonder I always have so much paper in my scraps drawer to do Math on manz.

In other news,

This is a pretty damn beautiful book I picked up at the school library last week
Apparently the last time it was borrowed was February 2009 lol
Have been flipping through a few pages every night, and sometimes skipping back and forth depending on my mood. If I had a single shot that was half as good as any of those in this book, I would cry of joy right now ohman now being a Reuters reporter seems like a pretty good calling hahahahha xD

And Swimathon last Friday was pretty good, missed out on swimming actual laps in favour of modified water-polo (which was more like captain's ball in 1.25m with a doggyball hahhah) and the Usual Swimathon nonsense :) Split time after that, had dinner with netballers, ice cream and post-dessert with Waddle Housecomm, and got busted by Louisa and Jasmine at Island Creamery 'cause originally I was supposed to go with them but it was too much like a Hadley dinner hur oh well~
(Gonna miss the housecomm juniors hurhur they are Too Funny, definitely gonna come back and kachiao them next year ;)
(Also my new dream now is to play hide-and-seek in the Botanic Gardens at night 'cause we were supposed to play on Friday!! But the kiddies were too scared of cricket sounds lol)

No comments: