Sunday, 29 July 2012

first light rolls across

Damnit the last time I was asleep was at 12am haha so sick of the songs in my iTunes now!! Which is no mean feat because I have about 500 songs in my everything-playlist D:

.. and I am extremely hungry O:

ANYWAY outlining and colouring furniture took, what, seven hours? And finding pictures to copy another two. I think I can order spectacles with a higher degree now D: Probably 30h all in for everything, but WTV it's over and it looks terrible but I'm never looking back >)

Went to Marina Bay with Boh and Richelle yesterday (yes it is yesterday although I've only napped an hour since then) to catch NDP fireworks! And met Han along the way who was doing the same thing with her family xD

Camped at the bridge next to Helix ('cause Helix was closed lol) and listened to P5s sing along to the NDP theme song :) (which sounds a lot better live hurhur)

Having a tripod and not looking through the viewfinder once the show starts tends to lead to identical-looking pictures.


Well, that's what post-processing is for.

This is about the kind of shot I got x100 (changing/missed fireworks notwithstanding)

We also got caught in the rain, which suddenly began pouring after the Parade ended O:
Our shelter hurhur ;) (which we walked damn far to find omg haha my shoes will never be the same)
 The poor P5 kids got totally drenched on their way to the bus

Had an Adventure in which we stood outside the Ritz-Carlton like shivering homeless kids and found a corridor which led to the Millenia Walk/Marina Square sheltered walkway, which led to food!! (aka 3-inch-sin ahhhh the lava cake is so good :') So all was well after all despite squelchy shoes ;D

Here have a sunrise (specifically this morning's!)
Off to sleep ;)

1 comment:

Merissa said...

BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE AND FIREWORKS!!!