Friday, 30 December 2011

what you can't raise your voice to say

So tired right now I can't even.

But anyway it is a Bad Idea to fall asleep now because I'll probably oversleep until Harbourfront and I'm already late as it is lol.

In other news:

- Seems like the whole holidays have been nothing but traininng even though it is much less than half; today we had 8/9 attendance (achievement!!) and Boh remarked that this was our last end-year holiday training.

- Waddle BBQ was fine, I think I'm just not the same excited Sec1 who sprained her ankle during morning training, went to eat ice cream at Cara's house, then travelled all the way to Changi/East Coast for that particular barbeque-slash-farewell ;] but heyho our whole batch was there and we took batch photos, another achievement!! ;D

- Varnish is such a cheat gosh I swear the whole banner just changed colour.

- Christmas was a great great day ^.^ went to Louisa's church's service in the morning, then impromptu-ed to her house where we fell asleep halfway through 'A Christmas Carol' (in our defense it was a really bad show!! ;P) and lamed around not-doing nonsense, and finally went home for Christmas dinner ;D

- Housecomm batch outing later (actually now, except Orchard bus services are slow like that, what can I say) and actually attendance is pretty pathetic haha OHWELL we will be cool like that ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: