Tuesday, 13 December 2011

a ghost of a good mood

Am a tired kid I don't even know why D: have been pigging out the whole time omg.

Gmail has a new layout now sianz I want my cool marker theme back!! :(

Went for first training in ten thousand years yesterday morning after stepping off the cruise, totally died playing two quarters of centre omg D; now there's three more days of full-day training, if you don't see me around after next week you'll know what happened to me D:

Spent the whole time on the cruise just eating and pigging out sighh. And I think I lost all the smses that were sent between Friday and Sunday 'cause my phone was pmsing grah so annoying >( (Although the gym there is quite nice hurhur all the treadmills are facing the window so you get to see the pretty sea and waves and sunset!! ;D)

Went to school today for housecomm stuffz which ended early, so we went for bubbletea and ended up hoboing under the escalator for hours until we got chased off hoho haven't laughed this much in too long xD Had a super weird/awkward experience at one point though omg please never let me go through something like that again DD;

Full day training tomorrow!!!! O:

No comments: