Wednesday, 7 December 2011

the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head

Every year I forget the way from Toa Payoh MRT to the stadium, and every year I get re-acquainted with Toa Payoh Central ;) But aiya I won't be around to watch the finals :((((

Got out of the house today for the first time in a zillion years to watch Nations Cup, which was also the first time I'd bothered to look at my messages/emails anything except a book/game-screen in. uhm. a long long time ;) ANYWAYZ case in point: get out of the house more before I become a complete vegetable!! (And before jetlag and I become too good buddies with each other ;P)

Sigh okay time to stop lazying around :( GOAL FOR TOMORROW: 4km without dying!! (hey I gotta start somewhere right. haven't trained since t-net or thereabouts D: alamak why didn't I join isabel in self-training DD: )

(Which means imma wake up early OKAYZ SET. i'll get down to replying emails after tomorrow morning or something GOODNIGHT ;)

funny people ;D

No comments: