Just get lost in a fantasy world and stay there for a few days or few books ;D
Haven't done anything productive the whole day (not even finish Dragon Haven, which I don't even want to do because it is a Sad Thing to say goodbye to the last pages of a book) but all is fine.
(Even if I have inadvertently ignored quite a few beeping devices as a result of being lost a fantasy world, which was apparently something I couldn't even do last-night-morning while I was sleeping! And now I can't sleep again sianzz. Oh well.)
Yesterday: Woke up at 7.20 when I had to be out of the house at 7.30 I am too cool. Was in school for some sportscapts meeting, then lunched with Jazell and Pauline and fell asleep for the rest of the day until it was morning in London :P jetlag is annoyingzzzz >(
iTunes playlist is being cool and mind-reader-y, although Ruthanne claims that's just creepy ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
//IT WASN'T A JOKE O: O: O: O: O: O:
My first reaction was - thank god I'm going to be overseas and not receiving a medal with 'Bollywood Veggies' emblazoned on it O: O: O: O: O:

No comments:
Post a Comment