Have discovered the joys of Michael Bublé gosh how have I missed out on his music for so long!
Also I listen to 'Haven't Met You Yet' because it is so upbeat teehee ;D And they have such nice official lyric videos, except that you can't embed them :(
Just finished packing for the weekend cruise, suddenly it seems to easy after the madness that was England hurhur ;) Everything fits super nicely and I've still got extra space, completely incomprehensible O: O:
Have been basically spending my days at Toa Payoh watching Nations Cup with netballerz, it is a Good Thing that gets me out of the house ;D (I am still!! sad!! that I'm missing the finals!!!!)): Also saw super a lot of people at tpy today goodness, including my uncle-who-is-technically-my-mom's-cousin-in-law (shh I couldn't think of the word for it), Khausi from NDP, and some senior from primary school days whose name escapes me! (Although I didn't actually say hi to any of them 'cause I figured they might not recognise me/it might not actually be them lol then it would be Awkward O: )
Was walking around in Toa Payoh Library today, they have a really disappointing selection of books :( (or more likely it's just that all the good books are all loaned out, from what I could see when I was checking the catalogue): I mean seriously it shouldn't be that hard to pick out a decent, adventure-focused fantasy right?? But noo everything was along the lines of 'epic romance where girl and guy are fated to love each other, with dragons and magic thrown in for excitement!' (or witchcraft and werewolves and vampires, but those aren't even worth picking up srsly) and I am not in a romance mood atm tyvm -.- In the end I resorted to short-story collections hehe those are always worth it ;D
Matches have been generally Eggcitingz and worth watching, although somehow just not as fun as last year's ;P (okay probably because we have been slowly dwindling in numbers year by year! :/) But goshhhh the Fiji attackers are too coolz their speed is incredible O: Although their Coolness is kind of mitigated by the fact that it's cause of them that two PNG players can't play alr cause of yesterday's match :/
Time to sleep!! Okay goal no. #2: turn my body clock back to 'sleep-at-10.30' by mid-December!! (shouldn't be that hard with training starting around the corner hurhur DIEZ ;])
No comments:
Post a Comment