Thursday, 1 December 2011

everywhere is balanced there like a rainbow above you

I THINK I AM JETLAGGED. Just fyi it's about 4am now haha idk how long I'll take to type this when I'm having fun doing all sorts of other shit!

Sigh so much for boasting that I slept at midnight (last night?? this morning??) and am ttly not jetlagged at all because I am such a great sleep-time planner :'( Okay actually I think I might have slept all the way through, except I was sleeping exceptionally lightly today and my phone buzzed at 2.30ish 'cause of an sms! So I ended up texting and going on ebuddy in the dark on my phone for about an hour, until I gave up and just got onto my computer ;P

(Okay crap going to die tomorrow later hahahaha supp to be in school at 8.30!! Which is about midnight London time okay nevermind can still manage >)

The first thing I did when I came home was have a bath!! 'Cause in terms of Singapore time, I hadn't had a bath since the earlyearly morning of the 29th, and it was the evening of the 30th by the time I got home hurhur ;) (Also I walked into my room and nearly didn't recognise my table 'cause my mom had gotten tired of looking at a mess that I wouldn't be around to clean, so she swept everything off my table and now I suppose I will have to hunt down everything haha ohwelllll it is neat again ;)

Things that have happened since:

LES MISÉRABLES omggggggggggggggggggg IT IS A WONDERFUL MUSICAL MY LIFE IS ENRICHED x987654321 AFTER WATCHING IT ;) The girl who played Eponine was sosososo good ad of course John Valjean was grrrreat ;) ADDICTED TO IT NOW spent super a lot of time last evening on YouTube with my dad comparing different actors hahahaha ;D time to go dig out my dad's old and dusty LesMis CDs!!!!

(btw London is like the city of musicals I swear every subway station you go there are a bazillion posters of a bazillion plays and musicals!! super exciting manz) (oh and just remembered lol apparently Anissa and Claire were watching the same LesMis play that we were!! Except we were in the stalls and they were in the boxes hurhur)

We also had free time that day to go visit museums around London City in little groups, so we went to places like Natural History Museum, British Museum (which is the biggest misnomer in the world 'cause all the exhibits are about every culture except the British) and walked through Hyde Park hehehehe I wouldn't mind walking all over London in winter it is such crisp and refreshing breeze!! No wonder books always talk about longlong walks through the city hurhur totally can't imagine doing that too much in hot little Singapore O:

Then on our last morning we had some free time, and some groups went to Westfields, Tate Modern, Baker Street, etc, while we hobo-ed around at Trafalgar Square for two hours #likeaboss sitting on the lions and gigantic monument and taking lots of photos and people-watching! ^.^ There was this really cool guy who had his eagles and they were flying all over the square!! :D

Also Travelodge room keys are so dangerous haha we were supp to collect luggage from the teachers' rooms but not all of them were back yet, so Ms Foo told us to just take her room key and go down to ask them to reactivate it as another room's room key O: And apparently they'll also just give you an activated room key if you say you lost yours and can give them a room number!!

Flight from Heathrow was delayed by almost an hour, so when we touched down at Helsinki we literally had to run from one plane to our connecting flight. Didn't even notice when we touched down at Helsinki until I saw lights outside 'cause I was so engrossed in Inheritance hehe ;) (btw the lights of London from a plane are damnnnnn pretty omg regret x987654321 that my camera had run out battery by then!!!!! T.T) Also when I turned the last page of Inheritance and saw THE END it was just DDDD; hahahaha it is a Sad Thing to finish the last page of the last book of a series that has been running for years and years and years ;P Thank goodness Christopher Paolini is still writing in that universe hurhur, although I wouldn't keep my fingers crossed for a book in the next five years ;P

Planes are real real strange things it feels like time doesn't pass in a long flight O: It was reallyreally great to touch down in Singapore although my first thought was why was it so bright outside when it was already 5pm!! And walking out of the airport was a shock haha I could feel the humidity it was so strange to be back in a country where I wouldn't freeze to death if I forgot to turn the heater on or itch like mad if I forgot to apply moisturizer!

Also now I understand why, when I asked my aunt if she'd ever thought of just staying in England, she said that it wasn't worth it ;]

Crap hahahaha how now I'd set my alarm to 6.50 what's the point of going to sleep now!! (Even if I could O: ) msn is quite interesting now though hurhur ALL THE ENGLAND KIDS ARE JETLAGGED and all of us either slept decently early and woke up, or slept at some unearthly hour ;) Mad people have been uploading all their photos online already O: don't expect to see mine so quickly okay I have like three thousand photos and I am lazyyy~ ;P

Love all the UK trip people I am glad that we've all been able to go on this trip together :) <3 had the time of my life rooming with retarded people to breakfast-ing to taking a plane and being noisy and being quiet and being tired and being high and taking photos and sleeping and shopping and eating and complaining and walking and travelling and packing and panicking and being excited and being cold and being too warm and trying to figure out how to work the heater and not-waking-up in the morning and everything :)

My bed feels alien after not having slept in it for so long DD:

4 comments:

ruitong said...

oh hi HAHAHA been reading your posts hahaa

Henghwee said...

lol after how long!! xD damn sianned omg i don't feel like doing anything after coming back hurhur ;)

ruitong said...

HAHA yeah ikrrrr i wanna travel now i find singapore so mundaneee. sian i wanna go back to london!!! (ps regret not buying more stuff while we were there ):< )

Henghwee said...

OH I REALISE YOU REPLIED hahahaha xD eh no leh now i'm just lazying around at home hurhur can't be bothered to get out at all!!!! lolol do you ~really~ want to spend that much money in london it's damn ex there D: