Seriously too lazy to post properly manz haha toobadz.
List of Life:
- Phone batt dies way too fast annoyingz Eugenia says it is because I am antisocial and forever texting but hey calling takes up battery too!! Stupid phone you last forever when I'm not using you but the moment I need to do stuff suddenly the battery level drops by 100% -.- (okay fine sounds like me. my phone and I are suited for each other ;)
- Trainingtrainingtrainingtraining whatever happened to 'slack cca'??????
- Menstrual cramps suck but it is kind of amusing when Sam tells me that I looked cool while I was talking this morning when actually I was having the worst cramps of my life xD oh well always a bonus ;)
- CmPS is picking up and we are such jokes ahaha ;)
- Okay actually everything is picking up but I have been a State of Inertia for too long it is too hard for me to move!! Wtvz manz just a heads up 'cause I'm not checking my email anymore, if it's important enough people will text me anyway ;D
Where did all my time go omg suddenly I have a life outside of the house???? So much for slacking my holidays away manz crap but I don't even have time to prepare for what I'm supp to prepare for.
Okay so I'm spoiled, after having nothing to do in Term4 hurhur ;) Whatever manz imma ~prepare~ in my sleep tonight and sucks to everyone else!
Oh man but I want time to finish Tales of Vesperia on the Xbox with my cousin before school starts again we're already halfway through the story!! But sian doesn't look like I'll be home except to sleep in the next week and more >(
No comments:
Post a Comment