Wednesday, 21 December 2011

movies i want to watch:

Because it is december and somehow I have not managed to watch a single! movie! what is this!! Anyone wanna watch any of the below with me hurhur ;D

- Puss in Boots
- Hugo
- Sherlock Holmes
- Mission Impossible
- IDK MAN but nov/dec have damn a lot of good shows I don't even know why I haven't watched any of them D;

Also I was at my grandma's house the other day looking over renovations with my mum. Ohman the whole block doesn't even look like my grandma's house anymore the void deck where we played PepsiCola is left with just a tiny lift lobby and my grandma's dark little shared corridor with our neighbour opposite has suddenly been enlarged tens and is x987654321 brighter 'cause of the lift extension HDB upgrading sucks :( Okay no I am just being nostalgic and resistant to change but still!! These are my childhood memories you are taking away okay :( Also apparently if we'd waited six months or so we'd get some government subsidy to renovate but oh well after renting it out for two years my grandma wants to move back alr ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

//Jazell shared this on her blog haha it is a great song!! ;D Not to mention Meaningful backstory hehheh ;D

No comments: