IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!!! :DDDDDD
Teeheeeee ;D (okay tbh it came last night except I was too tired to do more than read the first page before I fell asleep, and I've been carrying it around with me the whole day ;D)
(shh I'll get a proper copy of Bloodhound soon, but anyway it is due in a few days' time O: ) Reading Mastiff reminds me all over again why I love Tamora Pierce's work ;D
And since we're on the topic of books anyway..,
Have just realised that they're all from different publishers and they all have different bindings/covers HAHA ;) (you can probably see that I didn't like Eldest that much lawlz but anyway once I'm through with reading all the library books I've just borrowed I intend to re-read Inheritance! :D)
(Which reminds me that I still haven't even started on Sophie's World oh crap hahahhaah sorry Jazell!! I swear it will get back in uh, decent time. Unlike Quek's strange airplane-conspiracy book which has been sitting in my shelf since Sec1.)
In other news:
- I AM NEVER NEVER GOING TO SPEND AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME HOBOING IN A PUBLIC PLACE AGAIN D:
- Phone battery suckz ballz the moment I turn my 3G on suddenly the battery drops by 20%, you liar -.-
- Clocked a terrible timing for three rounds yesterday sighhhhhh so much for Boh and I dreaming of 5:30!!!! Boh has half a minute to improve while I have a whole minute of flab, guess who's been the lazybum :((((((
- I think I seriously need sleeping pills sianz jetlag is such an old and tired excuse by now :P
Two nights ago I saw my idk-how-many-times-removed-aunt for the first time since July/August or so, and the first thing she said to me was: (roughly translated from Teochew) 'Eh you're a lot fatter than when I saw you last!'
T.T
Thanks, aunty. :'(



2 comments:
oh my god MY AIRPLANE CONSPIRACY BOOK HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA i am reminded of it after 2 years omg
YES i keep intending to return to you but somehow it never finds its way back!! :P dyou want it back at botanic gardens (assuming it's happening) HAHA ;)
Post a Comment