Monday, 2 January 2012

just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

(because Better Days just screams 'New Year', yknow? ;D)

My impression of this holidays (in order of impact)
1. Training
2. Training
3. TRAINING.
4. Vesperia with my cousin
5. Christmas~ ;D
6. England!!!!!!!
7. Lazying and catching the eclipse on the cruise
8. Out of the house the whole day to pak tor with people just because I can ;D

Also; ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - Gone through the entire December holidays without spraining my ankle!! (Bonus - without ankle guards! ARE YOU AMAZED ;)

Ignoring my computer and pretending my email/internet in general doesn't work and is a bad idea because:

- I now have 337 emails to clear in two hours

- Ohdamn everything is overdue

- LIBRARY FINES ARE PILING UP are you serious it can't have been three weeks since Nations Cup but NO APPARENTLY IT IS SO. Damnit I'm broke D;

Apparently the whole world knows who their next-year teachers are except me, because I only just downloaded the timetable thing. Dayum but it's managed to get even more complicated than last year, what's up with two English teachers?? O: Also I have managed to get one of my CmPS mentors teaching me, as well as an ex-netball teacher *sigh* woe is me.

(oh Rehmat has it pretty bad too HAHA ;)
Was gonna post New Year/end of year dedications here, but then I realised that most of it was to individuals/therefore-pretty-personal instead of the usual big-groups-of-people! So yeap it got moved somewhere else until I finish it ;)

TIME TO BE EFFICIENT SO THAT I CAN HAVE VESPERIA TIME TONIGHT >D nearly gonna finish the game alr haha swear we're gonna finish it before work starts proper!! (starred emails can wait for later hey~~)

(also this is a way cool street photography post. damnit but i want to shoot like that O: )

No comments: