Suuuuuper sleepy now but I will confirm forget what we did today if I don't type it out now so ohwellz time to get to work lol. Probably will post this at breakfast tomorrow morning because a) it is late and b) the internet sucks ttm here and c) I am waiting for my hair to dry
Anywayz I FORGOT TO MENTION YESTERDAY we had a damn cool talk by the BBC poet-in-residence J-something Sam-La Rose (it might be jason, it might be james, i can't really remember oops hehe) but he is a brilliant!!!! speaker!!!! his talking was unbelievably engaging, I was totally prepared to go there and fall asleep but he is just too interesting a speaker how do people like him even exist D:
Today was spent touring gigantic landmarks of London like the Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral (complete with protesters and 'Tent City University'), etc. etc. Took a super lot of photos and junk that I'm uploading to the netbook now (reason d why I'm typing here), flash is the coolest thing in the world to play with ;D
We had some free time after dinner today, but it was totally useless 'cause all the shops close damn early here in England!! Like 5pm+, latest 6pm or 7pm. Okay maybe it comes of the sun setting so super early, but srsly it looks like 11pm at 7pm, when all the shops and lights are closed. Damn sad today we walked up and down the streets but all the glass doors were locked :(
Everyone's probably awake trying to pack as much as possible into their luggages, we're all super scared that we overshoot 20kg hahaha. The extra charge is insane okay, 80 euros if we exceed up to 32kg. Ttly don't want to spend that kind of money just to get home pls. Although okay my luggage isn't so big so I probably don't need to worry ~too much~ about it ;P And there is no packing problem that cannot be resolved by sitting on my luggage >D
Don't have to check out of our rooms for once (I take back what I said about not minding staying in a Travelodge - I probably would over a long period of time because after all you get what you pay for - so imma go sleep soon! Tomorrow's (today by the time I post this) gonna be our second-last day in England omgomg ttly cannot imagine okay time passes too fast D: only yesterday I was slowly packing up all my things after being totally exhausted from FAM and generally being a walking zombie throughout the journey while everyone else was buzzing around being excited lolol. Ahhhhh if we were staying for like one more day we'd probably get to stay a lot longer 'cause of strikes!! xD
(fine we probably wouldn't want to because being stranded in a foreign country isn't always that great, but it would be an Experience!!)
(not to mention a lovely experience for everyone back home, all of them would probably be panicking if that really were the case hurhur)
OKAY GOODNIGHT it is almost 1am crapz my hair is dry enough lah can't be bothered to dry it anymore :P
now you know who crashed ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment